Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Who says TV isn't Eduational?

The Many Faces of Taylor

Happy

Surprised
Sad

Angry

One of Taylor's favorite TV shows is Ni Hao Kai Lan. The other day there was an episode talking about different moods people feel. All day after Taylor was showing me different ways he was feeling by his expression. It was pretty fun.

A week before this Taylor was watching a different show on TV, I am unsure about the name but it was an episode about danger calls where animals were calling for help and how to use a danger call correctly. A little while later I heard Taylor yelling, " Danger, danger, Ri is in danger." I ran in the next room to find Riley standing up on the computer desk. Taylor then asked me if he used his danger call correctly. I was pretty proud of him. I think its important to be aware of what your kids are watching because apparently they are learning lots from what they see.

2 comments:

Melissa & Cameron said...

I love it! What a smart kid using his danger call! Cute!

Brigham said...

I liked the danger call, too. You're blog looks really cute.