Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our new HOLE!




We are super excited. This big hole will one day, hopefully soon, be our new home! Thats right we are building a house. Kalvin and I are looking forward to being out of the apartment life. No more 4 flights of stairs, sharing a wall with super loud neighbors, pizza in our breezeway, and cops daily stakeing out the parking lot. Plus finally Taylor will have a whole house to run around in which he will love. They estimate it will be done on April 5. They started digging on January 19th. I will be interested to see how close they come to the esimated date.

8 comments:

Lera said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

Jana said...

Oh, what a cute piece of dirt! You have decorated it so well!
JK
we're excited for you

Shelby said...

I remember how exciting it was they day we first saw our hole! Then when it was only framed with wood, we went and ate pizza in what would eventually be our living room! So fun!

Rissy & Spence said...

Hey Missy, Kal,& Tay,

Where is your new house is located at? I wouldn't blame u with all the noise ur neighbor makes. Me & Spencer has the exact same thing happen to us, awild we been living in r condo. I want too congrat's.... Love ur friend, marissa

Melissa & Cameron said...

I'm so excited for you hole! I mean home! Congratulations, I so jealous! It'll be here before you know it.

Gardners said...

Missy, I am so excited for you! You deserve a beautiful house, can't wait to see it when it is done. It was so fun shopping with you in Utah, thanks for making time for me. Love ya Michelle

Jenn said...

I never thought a hole could be so cool, but it definitely is! Yahoo! I can't wait to play and decorate it-if you want my help that is. And yes, you have been blogging more than me. Who would've thought that was possible?

Cindy said...

OHHHHH so exciting! The dirt hole looks GRAND! congrats!!
Keep us posted on how the building is going!

auntie Cindy