Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lost and then found treasures




So I had been wondering where all of Monkeys little toy cars had went then yesterday I saw him playing with the last one he had. He then drove it right under the stove. I decided I had better pull out the drawer and see if I could get it out. To my amazement there all the lost cars were. We found 14 total. I then told Taylor he needed to take them to the car wash before he could play with them after seeing how gross it was under my stove. After washing them, as you might have noticed, he drove one right under the stove again so he only has 13. I showed Kalvin all the cars and he thinks some of them aren't even ours but might be from previous tenants, seeing how we live in a rented apartment! I got a kick out of this and thought you might to. So after reading this check out under your stove. Who knows what treasures you might find!!


5 comments:

Jenn said...

I think that is so funny! 14, that is a ton! I bet he is so excited to play with them.

Lera said...

Hehe. That's too funny! A few days ago we looked under our bed and found a shirt Greg hadn't seen for about a year. Yikes!

Adrianne Miller said...

That is really funny. I'd check under my stove but I don't want to know how gross it is down there! Ignorance is bliss.

Melissa & Cameron said...

That's so funny! At least you didn't have to buy new ones. Maybe there are other hiding places, like under the ridge.

mj said...

I dunno if I am more amazed that you found 14 cars under your stove...or that tay let 14 cars get lost. I mean really...C would have been at my feet buggn' till I "elp elp elped him get his cars out out out!"