Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Riley Ben Hendricks arrives!

Riley was born November 2, 2009 at 5:59pm. He weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. I arrived at the hospital around 9:30am to be induced. The delivery went great with no complications. Kalvin even did great ( he almost fainted after Taylor was born). We have now started to call Riley our Angel Baby. Between a great nine month pregnancy with hardly no morning sickness, a smooth delivery, and Riley's perfect demeanor- he hardly cries just sleeps and eats plus sleeps about fours hours straight in the night- the name has fit perfect. I guess he knows its just what his parents need!


Riley's first bath with Dad which he liked a little bit!


Riley ready to go home on Wednesday

8 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Oh, he is so cute and little. I can't wait to see him!

Amber said...

I am so happy for you, he's adorable.

The Sweets said...

Congratulations! He is so sweet! It sounds like he's lots of fun!

Kristen said...

Hooray for angel babies! He is so cute.

Jana said...

WE LOVE LITTLE RILEY! he's a cute little man.

mj said...

He is so sweet! Congrats! Hey I want to add you to our blog list, but I don't have your email address. Please send it to me!

maegenjenne@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Missy! This is Brittany Nay. I haven't seen you for so long, and I randomly clicked on your blog from Amber's blog and whatdayaknow!!! Congrats on your new baby. It's crazy to find a blog and find out old friends are married and have multiple children and I HAD NO IDEA!!!

Anyway, I hope you're feeling well and that your little one is still sleeping well for you.

Rissy & Spence said...

Hey Missy, Thanks for the text message to annouce ur adorable son riley Ben, He definely is agel to u both, I can't wait to see u & ur family hope we can gether reall soon or after thanksgiving. we will give each other a call & figure something out. Miss seeing aleast we can stay in touch each other blog & by each other phone calls. Here is our blog address http:nichols-spencer-marissa.blogspot.com & ur email address is nichols4ml@gmail.com Have good evening & a great holiday coming next thursday. TTYL tell ur family hi from me, hope too see u soon. Love ur friend, Marissa