Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Riley's Blessing Day

On January 3, 2010 Riley was blessed. Kalvin gave Riley a beautiful blessing. Riley was really good too. One of our friends said Riley was just staring at all the men in the circle the whole blessing. I am so grateful we have the priesthood in our home and that Kalvin was able to preform such an important blessing for Riley.





I took Taylor and Riley to the doctors this Monday. Taylor went in for his three year appointment and Riley for his two month appointment. Taylor weighed in at 33 pounds and Riley at 13 pounds. Taylor is still in the 95 percentile in height and Riley is in the 85. We might have some tall boys! It was nice to be able to take them both in at the same time but rough to have to have two kids getting shots. But they both did good. I love all my boys!!!

7 comments:

Jana said...

that picture of your family actually made me tear up. you guys are so cute and fun, I love you. I'm SOOOOO glad I get to be your auntie.

Kristen said...

I'm glad you put up blessing pictures. Riley is so cute. Double vaccinations...no fun.

Amber said...

So cute. I love his little outfit. I've already decided that I can never take the girls to the doctor for shots without someone with me, that just sounds too hard.

Nancy said...

Thanks for letting us share the beautiful day with you. Riley is soooooooo darn cute! He is following in the footsteps of his handsome big brother.

Rissy & Spence said...

Missy & Kalvin, Ur Son's are so precious & I hope we all can meet up & see u the family. TTYL have Super friday & this weekend too. Love ya all very much. Love ur friends, Marissa & Spencer

mj said...

where did you get his blessing outfit? we need something like that for my sister's wedding.

your family is beautiful.

Adrianne Miller said...

Riley looks like a mini Taylor. So cute!