Sunday, November 22, 2009

Riley at two weeks

We feel so lucky to have such a sweet little spirit in our home. Riley has continued to be our "angel" baby. He has been sleeping up to four hours straight in the night which has been nice for Kalvin and I. During the day Riley sleeps a lot but when he is awake he could care less if he is held or sitting in the boppy. Plus being the second child Riley has already taken lots of overly rough loves from his big brother which he handles surprisingly well. I recently have had to go back to work which I have been dreading. I have a great job where I am gone on weekend nights and Saturday while Kalvin is home. I was really nervous about leaving Riley for the first time even though he is a great baby but he did awesome for his Daddy and Kalvin continues to prove he is Super Dad!
ps. Thanks Jenn for taking some great fun pictures!

5 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

Don't you just love this blogging stuff. I am so glad you found me. I have thought of you a bit since we had so much fun in cheereleading. Congrats on the new baby! He is cute.

Jenn said...

I am glad he is an angel baby. And those pics of him are super cute, I wonder who took them?

Amber said...

He is so adorable. I hope my girls sleep like that.

Rissy & Spence said...

Missy & Kal, I like ur pics of baby Riley, wow definely reminds me of Taylor when he was little like that. I am glad that we can stay in touch by blogging & once in awhile we talk too each other on the phone. Take care have super week & I hope you & ur family have had a gr8 thanksgiving. Now it is time for Christmas season. TTYL have super day, hope we can meet up after the holiday season. Love ur friend, Marissa & Spencer

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

Hey Missy! Congratulations!! What an adorable baby! They are so much fun! I'm glad you found me! I can't believe it's been so long since school!