Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Graduation

I just finished the first portion of school! The half way mark and graduated from the LPN portion at my school. I then had to take the state boards to get my license. I took them and found out today that I passed them! I am officially an LPN (licensed practical nurse). I am so excited and look forward to start work! Sadly enough I am still in school. I am three weeks into the RN (registered nurse) portion. It is going to be another two semesters of hard work. But thanks to the help of my family and friends I know can do it. A special thanks to my little family (Kalvin and Taylor), and to my parents, siblings (Jenn, Emily, and Krissy), and Kal's parents for the endless babysitting services and support. I couldn't have made it this far without all of you. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Oh and to my study buddies at school (Sarah and Michelle) good luck on your boards I know you can do it and lets hit it hard the next two semesters.









6 comments:

Lera said...

Congrats Missy! That is so awesome!

Melissa & Cameron said...

Congratulations i'm so happy for you. you worked hard, and it's paying off

mj said...

Congrats! I think you are super woman, mom, wife!

Jenn said...

Yahoo! I am so glad you passed, even though I knew you would! Looking forward to you delivering Maddie!

Jana said...

You're so cute. Congratulations!

Love you!

You can deliver my baby, too.
JK

Brett and Meagan said...

Little Mis It's Meagan McDermaid (roberts) I just wanted to tell you congrats on your recent graduation. I am so happy for you. I know you are going to be a great nurse! Love ya tons!