Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!




Oh my goodness has it already been another year? This year I must say has been a crazy one. I have successfully raised Taylor (not saying whether I did an excellent job, I am just saying he is still alive), passed a years worth of nursing school ( I am taking LPN board sometime next month), worked full time, and still have a very happy marriage. What more can I ask for other than more sleep I have the perfect life. I can't wait to see what another year has in store for me.

3 comments:

Melissa & Cameron said...

Hooray! You made it through all that and you still look good while doing it. Congratulations and Happy Birthday. Love ya like a sister!
P.S. We should go to the corn maze soon.

Nancy said...

What cute pictures Missy!
Hope you had a fun Bday you busy girl.
Grandma Nancy

Lera said...

Missy, I'm so glad you are a blogger now! Happy birthday. I hope it was a good one. I look forward to keeping up with your life now that we are cyber buddies.