Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OCD Tag

I've been tagged by Melissa so I guess I get to tell 6 things that I'm OCD about... if I can limit it to six that is. I am crazy about quite a few things. So here it goes

1. I have to know what the "plan" is for the day. I like to know exactly what I am going to be doing. I must know where Kalvin is and how long he will be working etc. Which drives Kalvin crazy sometimes cause its like I am his Mom and he has to check in with me throughout the day. I after the know the plan for the day I like to figure it out for the whole week. I am defiantly not a fly by the seat of my pants sort of girl.

2. I have a certain pillow I have to sleep with. It is rather flat but that's how I like it. I won't get a good night's sleep with out it that's for sure.

3. I have to have clean sheets on the bed and clean towels in the bathroom. I am constantly changing them and doing laundry.


4. Once I get into the car the doors must be immediately locked. I feel that way Taylor is safe from any bad guys jumping in at lights or something.

5. Before I go to sleep each night I have to have everything ready for tomorrow. So my
back-pack packed, Taylor's diaper bag packed (with diapers, snacks etc), clothes out and ready to put on after showering and shoes out.

AND... MOST IMPORTANTLY
6. HAND WASHING!! Everyone must wash there hands before eating, upon entering the house, using or entering the bathroom and any contact with animals or any other time I think may be needed. Taylor hates this but is has to be done or I go crazy!

I choose to tag: Jenn and Jana

2 comments:

Lera said...

I'm crazy about washing my hands too! The little girl I watch just informed me today that when she is at home she doesn't wash her hands after using the bathroom, so now I will be OCD about washing her hands as well.

Melissa & Cameron said...

Well, you're going into the right profession then, cause you'll be washing and washing your hands like crazy. Mine get so dry I carry around lotion to put on after.