Thursday, January 8, 2009

Taylor Turns 2
Taylor's hobbies include: Climbing on things, jumping off things, running through our apartment, putting his hands in dirty things, and pulling everything out of draws and off shelves. He loves Mickey Mouse, Nemo, and Toy Story. He says lots of words and is very friendly. He loves to wave and talk to everyone when we go out shopping. His favorite food is pizza and peaches.









We are so blessed to have our little Taylor in our lives. Kal and I can't believe we have had him for a whole two years. They have been the most exciting and fun. He brings so much joy to our lives.

6 comments:

Jana said...

YAY! We love Tay!
Thanks for catching us up on everything since Halloween! :)

Lera said...

I love the last picture! So cute! Happy birthday to Taylor!

Melissa & Cameron said...

Yay! You figured it out! I love the pictures and I had lots fo fun the other day! Love ya!

Jenn said...

Who took such adorable pictures? I love these pics of Tay! He is so cute and I love his hair.

Rie Pie said...

What a cute lil' guy. You make such a cute family.

Rie Pie said...

What a cute lil' guy. You make one cute family