Sunday, May 29, 2011

U2 and The Fray

Kalvin has been wondering why I haven't blogged about the awesome concert we attended so I thought I had better. On Tues. May 24th we were lucky enough to go to the U2 concert at Rice-Eccles Stadium. It was the concert that had been postponed the previous year. Kalvin is a huge U2 fan and I love getting out of the house. It was a win win. The Fray was the opening band and they were awesome. I love there songs and there hot drummer Ben Wysocki (hot guy on the far right). The stage was amazing and U2 put on a great show. All in all it was a awesome concert.



U2


The Fray



The stage

Thanks Grandma Hendricks for the tickets and thanks Grandma Cookie for watching "the curtain climbers." It was nice to have a night out on the town with Kalvin. Until we meet again Ben you'll be in my dreams!

1 comments:

Melissa & Cameron said...

Lucky! It's so nice to get out with the Hubs, plus you each got a bonus