Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Friend the Dentist

On Thursday I took both kids to the dentist for the first time.



Taylor had LOTS and LOTS of questions for the dental assistant and the dentist. They were great at explaining everything they were doing and all the tools.




There was even a TV on the ceiling playing tangled that he could watch and hear through head phones while getting his teeth cleaned.



Riley was able to sit on my lap during his exam (hence there are no pics of him). He did great, he didn't cry and even opened his mouth for the exam. The dentist even said, "I can already tell this guys is going to be a great patient."
Both kids got good reviews on their teeth!
I absolutely loved the dentists office I chose to take them to. The staff was amazing with the kids and helpful when talking to me. The building was so fun Taylor didn't want to leave. Once we were done they gave each of the kids the normal bag of goodies with dental loot and a golden token to redeem for a toy! Oh and mom even got a bag of goodies with chap stick and a few other fun things. If anyone is looking for a pediatric dentist in the Lehi area I would highly recommend.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! You blogged! and you went to the dentist and I didn't even know it! how could you forget to tell your favorite sister this most important event? Your kids are way good for the dentist!!!

Melissa & Cameron said...

That's great! I wish I could go to their dentist

childrendentistsca said...

Very nice info, This is exactly why you must seek out a child friendly dentist for your kid as his experiences at a young age has a lasting impact on his life.

kids dentist