Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Seven Peaks Fun

My sister Jenn and I got got our families the pass of all passes this year. It includes liberty land, seven peaks, and trafalga Orem. Yesterday we took the kids to seven peaks and met up with some of Jenn's friends. The kids all had a blast. It was a perfect day and the water was nice. Taylor loves the wave pool. He will jump the waves. He also loves all the water slides. He is pretty daring when it comes to water. Riley is such a little fish. I would set him free in the shallow part of the wave pool. He loves to walk on his hands and knees in the water but before long he would be up to his ears in water. I would have to bring him back into the shallow water and he would get so mad. He thinks he can go anywhere and be and big as his brother and cousins.



Taylor, Sammy, Az


Taylor
Riley
Maddie


Maddie


Maddie is so cute and loves to get her picture taken!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

they look so cute!!! i am glad it was such a nice day!!! and thanks for not putting a picture of me on!!!

Melissa & Cameron said...

Fun! I love all the fishes, so cute!